Restoration & Conversion of Stone Barns & Outbuildings
According to the Local History Society this extensive stone property situated on the edge of the small hamlet was built in or around 1750 by a team of Barn Builders who were travelling around the local estates during this period.
This building has now been completely restored and converted by our Building Department into a substantial and spacious residence with uninterrupted views over beautiful undulating Cotswold countryside.
The Main Barn enjoys comprehensive accommodation on the ground floor comprising Double Garage, Boiler House/Utility, stone floored large Kitchen, Entrance Dining Hall & Cloakroom, stone floored Sitting Room/Staircase Area, Drawing Room with inglenook type fireplace and wood burning stove, Study, stone floored Garden Room/Conservatory leading to multi levelled paved/grassed open courtyard bordered with pleached lime trees and central rectangular pool and fountain. The first floor incorporates four Bedrooms, large oak floored Sitting Room/Landing Area with Balcony and three Bathrooms.
The adjoining stone cottage to the south east forms part of this Old Threshing Barn and comprises a large Sitting Room/Diner, Cloakroom, Kitchen, two Bedrooms, Landing and Bathroom.
The Stables, Tack Room, Yard and Hay Store have been extensively rebuilt from the remains of the old Pig Stys.